Monday, February 23, 2009

Romantic La Costa Get Away

Mid January, Eric and I were able to have a two day, one night get-away. It was Eric's Christmas gift to "us" to have an amazing spa treatment with overnight stay at the La Costa Resort and Inn in Carlsbad. Our trip could not have been any better. The weather was beautiful, the treatments amazing, the food outstanding and our time together so very sweet. It was a tremendous blessing for Eric and I to have this special time together. Thank you Lord!

Elizabeth and Emily also had a fabulous time hanging out with Auntie Erica and Uncle Colin. They treated our girls to a very special weekend and we are very thankful for their love and time. Thank you Auntie and Uncle!



Snuggled together in our amazing hotel room =)

The view from our patio!


Enjoying the beautiful morning with some coffee, a banana and my awesome Piper book, Desiring God.

Sweet hearts!
I wish we would have taken more pictures, but we were to busy relaxing and enjoying each other =)

1 comment:

Monique said...

Awww! Two love birds!