Wednesday, February 25, 2009
January Mukes Pictures
The following are some pictures from the month of January:
Happy little Emmy is ready to get a good night of sleep =)
These sisters love each other so much!

How cute can you be?
We dealt with a lot of sickness during the month of January and February. Here the girls are resting while watching a video together. Both are finding great comfort in each other and their fingers. Even though they didn't feel well, I thought they looked really cute together and I had to take a picture =)


While Emily was napping, Mom and Elizabeth built a really cool castle together!
Lizzy has been helping mom in the kitchen more. This time we made meatloaf together. Elizabeth follows directions very well and is a great cooking partner. Oh, how I love my girls. Both of them are so much fun! Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment