Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Milestones and Braids

Well, Emily has reached another milestone. She is now able to roll from her back to her tummy. Good job Emily! She is also eating solid food on a regular basis. So far, she has enjoyed the following flavors: rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, and apples. She has taken to all of them although I think the oatmeal may be causing her tummy to hurt. I'm not sure yet.

Lizzy on the other has taken to a new favorite hair style, the braid. Mommy has been able to do both a regular and a french braid. Lizzy thinks they are really cool!


Look at me Mommy! are you proud of me?

Lizzy is so proud of her baby sister's new skill. What a wonderful big sister she is!


My sweet little girl is looking so grown up.

Lizzy's pretty braid =)

This is a really cool toy mom! Thanks!

Mom, I just got to take a few moments our for finger sucking. You wouldn't believe how good these fingers taste. I love them so much!

Our sweet girlies! We LOVE you!

No comments: