Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting Older, Growing Closer- I Love You!


Lizzy snaps a shot of mom and dad.
The first thing Eric and I said when we saw this picture was "Wow!, we are looking older." I guess that shouldn't be surprising, since we are in fact getting older. I can't believe we will have had 14 years together coming this November. The past six of those years, we have enjoyed the blessing of a marriage and family built on the foundation of Jesus Christ. Christ has made all the difference in our lives and we thank Him every day for His marvelous, transforming grace.
I love you so much Eric and I thank you for your sweet love and companionship to me. You are a precious gift from God and I thank you for who you are and all you do.
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Awww! So sweet! You guys look great!