Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Decorating the Tree

Mom is the one in charge of the tree decorating. This year it was so fun to have the help of Elizabeth. I am taught her all about the strategy of creating a well balanced tree. Eric and Emily loved watching while we all enjoyed listening to wonderful Christmas hymns and music in the background. After our decorating, we celebrated with some hot chocolate with whipped cream on top =)


One last snuggle with Emily before Lizzy and I got started =)

snuggle, snuggle =)

Here, let me help you get to that perfect spot =)

There is definitely a science behind this decorating stuff =)

Very serious business . . .

Let me see . . . yeah, I think that looks just right =)

What a beautiful tree!!!

Now for the sweet stuff!

Yummy whipped cream!

Mom likes a lot of whipped cream!!! I add a new layer each time I run out =)


Lizzy and I discuss all the in and outs of our tree decorating experience. It was so much fun!

Emily can't wait to join in on the fun!

A few pictures in front of the tree before bedtime.
Cutie Pie Liz and . . .

Cutie Pie Emily!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

That night, Emily discovered that she not only could suck on her fingers, but on her toes as well =)

Too cute!

No comments: